Current Favorite [Music]: GRANRODEO

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 Karlina 0 Comments

Yosh! Ohayou gozaimasu! Tehee ~ How are you today everybody? Wish you have a great day. I'll tell you one of my favorite J-bands, it's only has 2 (two) main members. 

GRANRODEO is a Japanese rock band, specializing in creating anime soundtracks, active since 2005. I like anime and music, both of them are amazing things in my life. I've known about Granrodeo since 2012, I heard their songs when I was watching Kuroko no Basuke (one of animes). They have energetic and attractive songs. 

Source: www.cddata-mag.com
Kishō Taniyama (谷山 紀章 Taniyama Kishō, born August 11, 1975 in Ube, Yamaguchi) is a Japanese voice actor affiliated with Ken Production. He is also the vocalist and lyricist of the Japanese rock band Granrodeo under the name Kishow

Source: www.cddata-mag.com

Masaaki Iizuka a.k.a. E-Zuka (officially stylized as e-ZUKA, born February 22, 1967) - lead guitar, backing vocals, composer, arranging. His style of playing the guitar combines melodic solo parts and aggressive guitar riffs.

They are not young mens but they're really awesome. 

Source: www.cddata-mag.com

Source: www.cddata-mag.com

But their shows are always surrounded by sexy girls. Even I heard that they had suggested their female fans to wear swimwear at their 10th Anniversary concert to get better seat location. OMG It makes me think that they're quite sly and pervert hahaha Whatever! I just love their songs, I like Kishow's voice and e-Zuka's music. I love their performance. 

Get their Decade of GR album and you can hear almost all of their popular songs! Regarding the tracklist and the contents of this release: the tracklist features a total of 30 tracks with lots of hits, two new songs. My favorites songs are all OST of Kuroko no BasukeMezumaraizu, SEA OF STARS and Ima Yori Saki wo.

Source: google.com

They held GRANRODEO 10th Anniversary "GRANRODEO 10th ANNIVERSARY FES ROUND GR 2015" last year from 24 - 25 October 2015 at Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium.

Source: www.cddata-mag.com

Beside GRANRODEO as the host, there were also performance of FLOW, BREAKERZ and OLDCODEX. Such a wonderful concert! See, Kishow and DAIGO were singing together. By the way, omedetou DAIGO for your marriage. 

Source: www.cddata-mag.com
OK, that's all! If you wanna know more about them, just visit their official website. またね!
http://www.granrodeo.net/

0 comments: