Current Favorite [Music] : BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan)

Friday, May 13, 2016 Karlina 4 Comments

Please don't think that I'm inconsistent person or unfaithful just because of this new post. I've already posted about my interest to Big Bang and WINNER few days ago and now I want to post about BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan)

First of all, omedetou! Congratulation on your achievement last night BTS! The May 12 episode of Mnet’s “M!Countdown” featured BTS and TWICE as contenders for first place. BTS won their first win for their latest release – “Fire” – after receiving 7692 points. Omedetou! But unfortunately Jungkook was absent last night.


BTS, also known as Bangtan Boys (Hangul: 방탄소년단; RR: Bangtan Sonyeondan; lit. Bulletproof Boy Scouts), is a seven-member South Korean boy group formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on June 13, 2013, with the song "No More Dream" from their first album, 2 Cool 4 Skool.

Currently I can't restrain my body from willing to dance while I'm listening to 'FIRE'. The song is really good. Their fans are officially called A.R.M.Y (아미) which stands for Adorable Representative M.C for Youth.


Member Profile :

Jin (Kim Seok-jin; 김석진) – Vocalist, Visual
December 4, 1992 (age 23)

Suga (Min Yoon-gi; 민윤기) – Rapper
March 9, 1993 (age 23)

J-Hope (Jung Ho-seok; 정호석) – Rapper, Dancer
February 18, 1994 (age 22)

Rap Monster (Kim Nam-joon; 김남준) – Leader, Rapper
September 12, 1994 (age 21)

Jimin (Park Ji-min; 박지민) – Vocalist, Dancer
October 13, 1995 (age 20)

V (Kim Tae-hyung; 김태형) – Vocalist
December 30, 1995 (age 20)

Jungkook (Jeon Jung-kook; 전정국) – Vocalist, Dancer
September 1, 1997 (age 18)

All member is younger than me haha My favorite songs are DOPE, Run Run Run and FIRE. They're good in dancing. At the first time I like Jungkook but lately I'm paying attention to Jimin, V and also Jin while watching their videos. But don't think I'm unfaithful. It's just, they are really interesting and talented. :D


Screen Capture [MV] BTS(방탄소년단) _ DOPE(쩔어)


Screen Capture [MV] BTS(방탄소년단) _ Run


Screen Capture [MV] BTS(방탄소년단) _ FIRE (불타오르네)

You can visit their website for more information, buy their songs through iTunes or just buy their CD. And subscribe their YouTube channel. See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Seokjin is 2 years younger than me *cries*
    anyway, I CAN NEVER HAVE A BIAS IN BANGTAN, ;_____;;; they're funny and talented kids. Hehe. Have you downloaded Vapp? There are tons of BTS variety shows on it. :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me, hahaha No, I haven't, woaaah my mind will full of BTS! :D

      Delete
  2. I've seen BTS and ARMY so much in internet. I've also watched Fire MV, but unfortunately my love for k-pop's boyband is only for Big Bang, lol. XD
    BTS members are adorable though. some of them are younger than me, hahaha

    btw, I gave you Liebster Award. would you be so kind to check it out? ;)

    http://beautyandstory.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/my-first-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my belated reply Yuli. Ahh, I see, I also like Big Bang, definitely more mature than BTS. Thank you for the liebster award. ^^

      Delete